•   over 2 years ago

Team Email Addresses

I am ready to submit my concept paper but it is being rejected because email addresses "are not on Challenge Post".  What does this mean?  I entered the team individual names and was rejected then entered the team emails and got the same post.  Can you help me?  Thanks for this opportunity.

• 6 comments

•   •   over 2 years ago

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for writing. Have your team members created accounts on Challenge.gov? They need to have accounts before they can be listed as team members. It's free and quick to create an account. They can do so here: http://challenge.gov/users/register

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best,
    Marny Smith
    Customer Support

•   •   over 2 years ago

Our local Hands on Network will be leading our community's  service projects. Do we need to have all of the organizations that are planning to participate listed as team members since Hands on will be the lead on this?

•   •   over 2 years ago

My questions is the same as Rita's.  We have over 20 partners.  May I just register myself as a partner?  Also, would you plesae point to where on the challenge website we register our emai?  does registering the email mean the same as opening an account.  Thanks!

•   •   over 2 years ago

• Moderator   •   over 2 years ago

Rita A:

Suggestion is to say how many local partners and give a couple of examples.

• Moderator   •   over 2 years ago

Cynthia R:

I believe registering their email is the same as creating an account - you can contact the Challenge.gov to further clarify how to add emails.

Comments are closed.